Dr. Lisa Landgraf
Background and Position
Dr. Lisa Landgraf was born 1987 in Gera, Germany. She obtained her Diploma/M.Sc. in Biology from the Friedrich Schiller University Jena in 2011, with research experience in induced gene silencing in plants. She joined the Institute of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology in Jena and was involved in a research project funded by the DFG and finished her Ph.D. in October 2015. In January 2017 she joined the SonoRay project (funded by BMBF) at ICCAS as a Postdoc. Since January 2018, she was the group leader of the SonoRay project with research focus in the field of MR-guided FUS and radiation therapy for cancer treatment. Since September 2021 she is responsible for proposal coordination especially in topics of MR-guided interventions for DFG and other funding bodies.
- Landgraf L, Kozlowski A, Zhang X, Fournelle M, Becker FJ, Tretbar S, Melzer A. Focused Ultrasound Treatment of a Spheroid In Vitro Tumour Model. 2022 Apr 30;11(9):1518. doi: 10.3390/cells11091518.
- Tretbar SH, Fournelle M, Speicher D, Becker FJ, Anastasiadis P, Landgraf L, Roy U, Melzer A. A Novel Matrix-Array-Based MR-Conditional Ultrasound System for Local Hyperthermia of Small Animals. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2022 Feb;69(2):758-770. doi: 10.1109/TBME.2021.3104865. Epub 2022 Jan 20
- Zhang X, Bobeica M, Unger M, Bednarz A, Gerold B, Patties I, Melzer A, Landgraf L. Focused ultrasound radiosensitizes human cancer cells by enhancement of DNA damage. Strahlenther Onkol. 2021 Aug;197(8):730-743. doi: 10.1007/s00066-021-01774-5. Epub 2021 Apr 22.
- Zhang X, Landgraf L, Bailis N, Unger M, Jochimsen TH, Melzer A. Image-Guided High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, A Novel Application for Interventional Nuclear Medicine? J Nucl Med. 2021 Sep 1;62(9):1181-1188. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.120.256230. Epub 2021 Jun 4.
- Reich CM, Sattler B, Jochimsen TH, Unger M, Melzer L, Landgraf L, Barthel H, Sabri O, Melzer A. Practical setting and potential applications of interventions guided by PET/MRI. Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2021 Mar;65(1):43-50. doi: 10.23736/S1824-4785.20.03293-8. Epub 2020 Dec 10.
- Hu S, Zhang X, Unger M, Patties I, Melzer A, Landgraf L. Focused Ultrasound-Induced Cavitation Sensitizes Cancer Cells to Radiation Therapy and Hyperthermia. 2020 Dec 3;9(12):2595. doi: 10.3390/cells9122595.
- Landgraf L, Christner C, Storck W, Schick I, et al.. A plasma protein corona enhances the biocompatibility of Au@Fe3O4 Janus particles. Biomaterials. 2015 Nov;68:77-88. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.07.049. Epub 2015 Aug 1.
- Landgraf L, Ernst P, Schick I, Köhler O, Oehring H, Tremel W, Hilger I. Anti-oxidative effects and harmlessness of asymmetric Au@Fe₃O₄ Janus particles on human blood cells. Biomaterials. 2014 Aug;35(25):6986-97. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.04.111. Epub 2014 May 22.
- Landgraf L, Nordmeyer D, Schmiel P, et al.. Validation of weak biological effects by round robin experiments: cytotoxicity/biocompatibility of SiO2 and polymer nanoparticles in HepG2 cells. Sci Rep. 2017 Jun 28;7(1):4341. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-02958-9.
- Landgraf L, Müller I, Ernst P, et al.. Comparative evaluation of the impact on endothelial cells induced by different nanoparticle structures and functionalization. Beilstein J Nanotechnol. 2015 Jan 27;6:300-12. doi: 10.3762/bjnano.6.28. eCollection 2015.