Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Semmelweisstraße 14, Haus 14
D – 04103 Leipzig
Phone: +49 (0) 341 / 97 – 1 20 00
Fax: +49 (0) 341 / 97 – 1 20 09
How to reach ICCAS
The ICCAS is located in the southeast of Leipzig city center in the district Reudnitz-Thonberg, near the old Leipzig trade fair, the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology and the German National Library. The premises are situated in Semmelweisstraße 14, in the basement and on the first floor of the white building – house 14. The entrance is located in the basement. Contact point and secretariat can be found on the first floor.
With public transportation
From the Leipzig central station
- Take tram 16, from the central station – platform 2, direction Lößnig.
- Get off at stop “Deutsche Nationalbibliothek” (journey time: about 11 min).
- Walk along Semmelweissstraße on the right side in east direction (towards Russian Church) to no. 14 (ca. 300 m).
- Take tram 15, from the central station – platform 4, direction Meusdorf.
- Get off at stop “Technisches Rathaus” (journey time: about 9 min).
- Cross Prager Straße and walk along Semmelweissstraße on the left side to No. 14.
- From the airport take the airport shuttle service to the Leipzig central station.
- Then follow the instructions above.
- Visitors arriving by car please use the map above for guidance: Map Directions